Pay Portal is a service, specifically designed for clients using "winbank", the electronic banking of Piraeus Bank, to pay online:
- local (municipal) taxes and fees (currently to Sofia Municipality and Varna, Botevgrad, Svilengrad, Sandanski, Sliven, Asenovgrad, Dupnitsa, Plovdiv and Veliko Tarnovo municipalities) - Property tax, Fee for municipal waste, Tax on vehicles, Fee for owning a dog
- the full range of utility bills to over 270 providers countrywide
Pay local taxes or fees with Pay Portal and you can win a prize!
How to take advantage of the promotion?
- Pay your own or your friends’ taxes or fees in Pay Portal until 30 April 2018 incl.
- Automatically participate in a lottery with prizes and
- You cаn be one of 10 who wins a Power Bank by Piraeus Bank Bulgaria!
- We kindly remind you that under the current legislation, paying a full local tax until 30.04.2018, you get a 5% discount!
Who can participate in the promotion?
All clients (individual and business clients) of the electronic banking of Piraeus Bank - "winbank", using Pay Portal.
Local taxes and fees can be paid to Sofia Municipality and Varna, Botevgrad, Svilengrad, Sandanski, Sliven, Asenovgrad, Dupnitsa, Plovdiv and Veliko Tarnovo municipalities!
Benefits of the local taxes and fees payments with Pay Portal
- Save time – no standing in queues
- Convenient – you can pay online, at any time of the day
- Fast and easy – only via entering EGN/Bulstat/PNF and municipality
- Control of the payments – you decide which of the taxes and fees due to pay
- Do a favour to a friend – pay his/her obligations too (with additional entering the liability number or automobile registration number)
- Be always informed about new obligations – order sms or e-mail notifications
- You can use an account in BGN or other foreign currency for the payments
- The payments are recorded in real time in the systems of Municipalities
- You can pay fast and conveniently utility bills for electricity, heating, gas, plumbing, telecommunication services, Internet providers, cable and satellite television, security services, etc. to over 270 providers from all over Bulgaria
- The registration process is very easy: a client / subscriber number is all that you need
- You can select if you wish your registered utility bills to be paid automatically or after your confirmation. You can switch easily online and free of charge between these two modes of bills’ payment anytime
- You can set a maximum amount for a payment and a final term for the automatically processed payments
- When you select “automatic mode of payment” of the utility bills we will take care not to miss a due obligation: we are checking for unpaid obligations on a daily basis
You are notified, through the option for SMS and email notifications for
- a new bill received under a registered utility service
- a successfully paid utility bill
- not paid utility bills – in case you have applied for the automatic payment mode we will inform you after each fifth unsuccessful attempt to pay during the month
You can also apply for regular automatic payment of utility bills in any branch of Piraeus Bank: the registration is free, regardless of the number of subscriber / customer numbers registered. Through your account in "winbank", the electronic banking service, you can manage the registered utility bills, get informed on the payments made, with no need to visit your servicing branch.
For payment of utility bills:
- automatic or after confirmation: BGN 0.15
- For SMS notification: BGN 0.10
Local taxes and fees:
- payments from individual's accounts: BGN 0.45
- payments from company''s accounts: BGN 0.75
- SMS notification: BGN 0.10
If you need more information for this bank service, you can contact our Call Center at 0 700 12 002 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. Please fill in your name and telephone number, in order to be able to contact you.