Joint program with the state fund "agriculture" (sfa) to finance projects approved by them for investments in agriculture sector.
Borrowers: Individuals and entities registered as farmers in regional divisions "Agriculture and Forestry"
Purpose: To implement projects in the following areas:
- Plant-growing - creation, restoration and cultivation of perennial plants and investments in greenhouses ----- Stock-Breeding - creation and buying pure, hybrid and stock animals
- Technical support - purchase of new machinery, equipment and inventory used in agriculture
Loan Amount: 70% of the project
Interest: 7% annualy
Term: As required by SFA
Grace period: Negotiable
Dibursement: Against documents
- mortgage, pledge of fixed assets
- Contract for financial security
- Others at bank's requierments
Fees: According the Bank's tariff