An additional pension from Piraeus Bank!
In an attempt to facilitate pensioners in Bulgaria, Piraeus Bank developed a special saving account for retirement pension servicing. - Saving Account Piraeus 13th Pension
- Higher profitability on your saving account;
- automatic notification to NOI for your new account
- Free of charge debit card Visa Electron or Debit MasterCardwith no maintenance and transaction fees
- Opportunity to get an overdraft, in order to have supplementary cash;
- preferential conditions for fees for incoming transfers of pension in foreign currency
Saving Account "Piraeus 13th Pension" is available in BGN.
Saving Account "Piraeus 13th Pension" is a termless product.
No minimum balance required.
Annual interest rate on the saving account is 0.15%.
Interest is capitalized every calendar month.
Withdrawal / depositing
- No limitation for withdrawal and depositing;
- Funds on account are available up to the amount of present balance on the account
No fees for opening, maintenance and closure.
All fees that are not exclusively mentioned above are set according to the Bank Tariff.
If you need more information for this bank product, you can contact our Call Center at 0 700 12 002 or send us e-mail email@example.com with full name and telephone number, in order to receive a call from us.